Enhance your business by supporting working parents
In today’s workforce, a significant number of employees are parents. According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), a staggering 75% of mothers and 92% of fathers were employed in 2021. It is highly likely that you currently employ parents or will do so in the future.
Recognising the changing dynamics of worklife balance and the increasing demand for flexibility, it is crucial as an employer to understand your responsibilities. Creating a supportive and family-friendly workplace not only benefits parents but also enables you to harness the immense value they bring to your business.
To ensure you have all the essential knowledge about employing parents in the UK, we have put together a comprehensive guide. This guide offers an insightful overview of their rights, entitlements, and the advantages of creating a family-friendly environment. Additionally, it provides practical tips to help you foster a supportive work environment.
By downloading our FREE guide, you will gain a clear understanding of what it means to employ parents and the legal obligations that come with it. The guide covers various important topics, including:
- The significance of working parents in the workplace
- How employing parents can contribute to your business’s success
- Key considerations regarding employment laws
- Types of parental leave you should be familiar with
- Parental benefits that your employees may be eligible for
- Strategies your business can implement to facilitate parents’ return to work
Don’t miss out on this valuable resource. Download our complete guide to becoming a family-friendly business and empower your organisation to thrive by supporting working parents.