There is no place for bullying in today’s society. Not only is it incredibly harmful to the victim on so many levels, but there can also be awful repercussions for your business too, as it…
• Puts your responsibility to provide a safe and healthy working environment into question.
• Can lead to disciplinary and grievance situations (which are stressful for everyone involved)
• Creates a bad culture, which impacts your team’s morale and motivation.
• Increases employee turnover and recruitment costs
• Ruins your company’s reputation and employee branding
Allowing bullying to happen in your workplace is a big mistake.
That’s why we’ve created this new guide. It explains what bullying is, how it may come about in a business, and the things you can do to prevent it. It also details the process you should follow if you do receive a report of bullying.
Download your FREE copy today to help you understand the negative effect bullying can have on an entire organisation, and the correct way to tackle any bullying behaviour effectively.